Wednesday 5 June 2013

Updates (5th June 2013)

It's June! That means it's been over a year since I first released Spero and I still feel the nerves each time I think about the moment I uploaded it.

Without further ado, today's character is Conrad! The new hero in Spero: The Ocean Divers. The game will be played from his perspective:

Conrad - Spero: The Ocean Divers
That's his normal expression. Unlike Miyu who is generally cheery and surprised by every development, Conrad is very calm and serious. He's older than Miyu by two years as well (Age: 16) and the game takes place probably a few months after the original.

The game setting is further away from the Forest and, as hinted if you unlocked the 'True Ending', it's set on a remote island.

One more piece of news: I've changed the appearance of both Albert and Gilbert in A Noble Curse. Again the hair was annoying me to no end ^_^;

That's all today!

-Yoyoli

No comments:

Post a Comment