Friday 20 December 2013

Extended hiatus and news

Hello everyone!

First of all a huge apology for the lack of updates these past few months and the fact Spero: The Ocean Divers wasn't released on time.

A number of things has contributed to our lack of progress. Placement work is one of them, it's not long hours but I do end up taking a nap as soon as I get home and then most of the day has gone ^_^; Secondly is my room redecoration which is the original reason for the hiatus... Although my room is painted it's still not finished. I plan to finish that by the end of the year at least.

Secondly is a change in plans. To start Spero will undergo a major change in format next year. A beta of this format will hopefully be released in May 2014. As for a Noble Curse I'm lacking in some materials, but Chapter 1-3 is completed! I won't release it yet since I'm on limited free time to draw more chapters and it's not pleasant waiting months for another chapter!

Once again I apologise for the waiting. Early warning that my final year of university is fast approaching and we will be making less progress during that period as well.

Thank you all for your support up until now and I hope you continue to support us! It really means a lot!

-Yoyoli

No comments:

Post a Comment