Sunday 12 August 2012

Happy 1st anniversary!


Azure Tales' 1st anniversary has come! Wow it really has been a year since I shouted "It'll be Azure Tales!" at the laptop (to my brother over a video call).

It may not seem like we've done much (Having only released a short visual novel) but Azure Tales was built from scratch and has made a lot of progress from being just an ambition in my head. I may still be a one-man team, but I have had plenty of support from my family and friends (and still do!). So a big thanks and cheers to them! If it weren't for you guys, I'd never have had the courage to even think of starting up Azure Tales.

With that I look forward to the future progress of Azure Tales and all my projects. A final thanks to all of YOU as well! Your encouragement and kind words mean a lot and I hope you will continue to enjoy the projects I release.

-Yoyoli

No comments:

Post a Comment